Welcome to our Garden Blog!
I am so excited that we have our own garden blog with weekly updates, helpful hints, tips,and ideas . Many guests requested a designated forum where we can share our gardening successes, trials, and tribulations. So please feel free to participate, we would love to see your outdoor/indoor gardens.
Happy Gardening,
Claudia
Claudia, I am SO STOKED that you have created this forum! Congratulations! I think you are brilliant and definitely one of my highlights from our time at Tyler Place. We're still waiting on the first Shitake blooms to pop, but we have a little while longer to go. Cheers to you and yours and happy FALL!
ReplyDeleteShannon
Thank you Shannon. I am very excited about our new blog too. Hope that more of our TP friends find out about it. Just be a little bit more patient with your log. I had Shiitake sprouting during our beautiful Indian Summer period - this was unexpected. Are you keeping your log outdoors?
ReplyDeleteHappy Gardening,
Claudia